Learn how to quickly simplify planning your own European vacation
Only for Do-It-Yourself planners who want to start off on the right track to a great European experience...
...and can honestly answer “yes” to at least one of these questions.
- Do you want to know the drawbacks and benefits of travel products before you book them — so you won’t have any problems in Europe?
- Do you compulsory browse the web looking for more information, because you feel there’s at least “one more thing” you must find?
- Can you set aside a few minutes to learn the vital decisions you’ve got to make before you start planning — so you won’t waste valuable time going back and forth?
- Do you want to know why free car rental insurance offered by credit card companies may not exist? Guess why, with free insurance, I had to pay $200 for a small scratch on my rental car in Nice. It can happen to you anywhere in the world!
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you should recognize that:
Knowing where to find the information you need quickly is the Holy Grail of Do-It-Yourself European vacation planning.
It’s not your fault that it is confusing to organize your own trip — there’s so much information — millions of websites, thousands of guidebooks and hundreds of helpful articles.
So together let’s simplify it for you now!
By knowing the “Start You on the Right Track Specifics” you’ll save days of planning and avoid a lot of stress — even if you enjoy researching your own vacation.
Because you belong to the 78% of people who plan their own vacation for one of four reasons:
- You like organizing your own itinerary
- You prefer to do your own research
- You feel you can organize the best trip
- You feel the best deals are online
I agree with you. And I’ve been doing my own planning for 40 years.
In fact, for 20 years, in 30 US cities, I’ve trained over 10,000 travel agents on “How to Plan European Vacations for Your Clients.”
That’s why I offer research and training only.
I do NOT sell travel arrangements.
Even though you enjoy planning and booking everything yourself, let me start you off quickly with the free 7-day “Smart Planning your European Vacation” micro-course by email.
I guarantee that after the course your planning will be quicker and simpler.
It’s a quick-to-the-point program because you have many other things to do to get ready for your trip — work, driving your kids around, committee meetings, doing errands and so much more.
That’s why it’s often hard to find the time to plan your memorable vacation to Europe easily, so realize:
You don’t have to look at the millions of websites and thousands of guidebooks.
Only look at what you need.
That’s what this research will do for you.
European vacation research specialist
Travel to Europe — Lexington, MA — USA
Yes, I want to learn the dos and don’ts to make planning my own European vacation easy, and how to save with my personal European Vacation Discount Pass.
No credit card required. No obligation.